Sunday 25 November 2012

Joe Silva - Islington Academy Friday 23rd November 2012 (Red Poppy Tour)

As I said in the previous post, Joe delivered a brilliant set on Friday although I wish it had been longer so I could have heard some more of my favourite tracks from "Blue".

For those that have seen Joe on this tour who haven't heard the album yet then check out the review on this site and grab yourself a copy of the album from I-Tunes it is well worth it.

I would like to add a personal thank you to Joe for helping secure us the camera pass in order for us to use better cameras than usual to bring you all a visual document of the gig and also for being a great bloke, taking time out to have a chat before the gig - even if our advice on which pub to go to proved to be duff!















No comments:

Post a Comment